PracWorks Carbon K20C1 Intake Manifold for Honda Civic Type R (FK2 / FK8 / FL5).
Full Plug & Play Intake Manifold Design. Just install and feel the almost 10% Increase in Power from 3500 rpm onwards without tuning on a Stock Honda Civic.
- Designed for Mid to High Rpm Power Gains. Ideal for Street/Track Application
- Dyno tested to make 25-30hp more midrange & 10-15hp more at peak power on just a Stock Car
- Features Long Runners to harness Resonance Tuning which is Lacking on the Stock Honda Intake Manifold
- 2.665L Plenum Volume
- Safe for Boost Up to 70psi
- Retains Stock Honda K20C1 Throttle Body Bolt Pattern & Throttle Body Location
- Compatible with +2mm Oversized Throttle Body
- Direct Plug and Play. Installation Time Approximately 4 hours
- Fits Left and Right-Hand Drive Cars
- Prepreg Carbon Fiber Construction with Billet 6061-T6 Flanges
- Minimize Heat Soak as Carbon Fiber is 40 times Less Conductive than Aluminum
- Comes with Vacuum Fittings similar in size as Stock Honda Manifold
- Intake Manifold Weight: 3kg
- OPTIONAL PORT INJECTION
Back-to-back Dyno Comparison is done on the same Dyno a day apart. Test Car is a bone-stock Honda FK8 with only a Blitz Muffler.
The standard part is red anodized with a polished carbon finish.