Function7 Spherical Lower Control Arms are highly regarded for their outstanding performance and durability, which is reflected in their triangular truss design. With these top of the line lower control arms, you can be confident that you're selecting a product that has been expertly engineered by racers to fulfill all your performance needs.
Function7 LCA utilizes only USA sourced 6061-T6 grade aluminum. This material was carefully chosen for its malleable properties and is the preferred material used on many high-end racing wheels for its performance characteristics during an impact.
In addition, the precisely located end link mounting holes not only allows for multiple sway bar and end link combinations but also aids in keeping the sway bar arm in the ideal geometry.
- Made in the USA
- Weighs only 2.40 lbs (per arm)
- Machined from 6061 billet aluminum for a precise fit and finish
- Mirror effect Machined Finish
- Hollowed Triangle cross pattern for unparalleled strength and weight reduction
- Function7 CNC machined Logo
- What's Included:
- 4 x Premium polyurethane bushings
- 4 x Billet aluminum bushing pins
- 8 x Spherical Pins
- 4 x Com 12 bearings (preinstalled)
- 4 x Com 10 snap rings (preinstalled)
- 1 x Poly grease
- F7 Logo decal