Honda K-series Intake Manifold for RWD Application
Our PracWorks Carbon Intake Manifold for Honda K-series. An Intake Manifold that outperforms Honda Civic Type R RRC intake manifold now in RWD configuration. A combination of our K-series runners and S2000 plenum.
• Dry Carbon Construction
• Billet 6061-T6 flanges
• Dyno tested to make 10-15hp gains Compared to RRC Intake Manifold
• Designed for Mid to High Rpm Power Gains. Ideal for Street/Track Application
• 6 liter plenum volume
• Safe on boosted engine up to 70psi
• 3-in-1 Bolt Pattern on Throttle Flange (B-series/RBC/J37) up to 74mm
• Compatible with Stock K-series Fuel Rail
• Optional Pracworks Billet Fuel Rail comes with -8ORB on both ends and M14X1.5 Center Hole
• Comes with coolant adapter to suit both K20 and K24 head
• Elliptical Carbon Bell Design
• Can be used with S2000 idle valve
• Requires Power Steering Pump to be Relocated Standard part is red anodize with polished carbon finish. We are trying our best to fulfill all orders as soon as possible but due to current backlog items will be shipped in approximately 30-45 days.
Standard ready stock is red anodize with a polished carbon finish.
Please feel free to drop us a message with any further questions.