250% INCREASED HOLDING CAPACITY OVER FACTORY KIT*
SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR TRACK USE APPLICATIONS ONLY
Our Legendary Ironman kit uses our extremely durable American Sintered Iron friction material. This kit is best suited for those not looking to upgrade to a multi disc kit yet and want to enjoy something affordable with high torque holding capacity. All of our Ironman kits feature a Dual clamp load heavy-duty pressure plate.
Engineered for dedicated high powered race vehicles, the clutch engagement for our ironman is aggressive with an on/off feel. This kit will not introduce clutch chatter, but will have light engagement noise and some gear rattle. This kit is not recommended for daily use and is recommended for race applications only.
After each kit is assembled, it goes through multiple quality checks before it is signed off by one of our lead engineers (50+ years combined experience).
500 street miles / Keep RPM’s under 4500, no more than half-throttle, no boost (if applicable)
Pressure Plate Features
- All Clutch Covers Feature Ductile Iron Friction Plate
- Reinforced Heavy Duty Drive Straps
- 4 Stage Heat Treated Diaphragm Springs
- American Grade Rivets
- 100% Dynamically Spin Balanced
Clutch Disc Features
- American Sintered Iron Friction Material
- Sprung Hub For Easy Engagement
- Includes our Fully Enclosed Spring Retainer
- Ironman, American Sintered Iron Full Face Friction Disc
- Dual Clamp Load HD Pressure Plate
- Clutch Alignment Tool
- Release Bearing
*Increase in holding capacity is rated in Crank Torque, not Wheel Torque